ROLE & RESPONSIBILTIES
- 1. To coordinate and also to upgrade police treatment of the juveniles/children.
- 2. To exercise power and follow guidelines as laid down in POCSO and J.J. Act 2015, meticulously.
- 3. To supervise investigation of cases involving children/juveniles.
- 4. Training and sensitization of police officers.
- 5. To coordinate with stake holders
- 6. Identify juveniles in conflict with law
- 7. Seek assistance of NGOs.
- 8. Associate in all child rescue operations.
- 9. Compile reports of children/juveniles- apprehended
- 10. Organize regular training to enable CPWOs & other police personnel to deals with the cases of Juvenile.
Sh. B. L. Suresh
Dy. Commissioner of Police, SPUWAC
WEB AND MOBILE APPS