- Right to be listened to patiently and attended to
- Right to timely access to the senior officers/ concerned officer on
- Right to know the procedure on various activities at SPUWAC
- All the services at SPUWAC are free of cost. Complainant may approach any
senior officer for review of her application/complaint like DCP, ACP or
Insp., SPUWAC, in case the complainant is aggrieved by conduct of anyone in
- Not to be forced in to a compromise or mutual settlement.
- To consult any person before you sign on the memorandum of understanding
- In case of breach of MOU, you can reopen your complaint for legal action
- To get a copy of the MOU.
- To get an MLC (Medico Legal Certificate by doctor) & treatment done, in
case you are injured from at SPUWAC office.
- To be facilitated for the shelter services for emergency needs of women and
children or as per the contemporary circumstances
- To have your case registered after approval from DCP SPUWAC if it relates to
498A, 406 IPC.
- To be facilitated for first information report of the incidents of violence
& other crimes against women without delay.
- To know the status of investigation after FIR in your case.
- To meet officers on any working day regarding investigation related
- All the services are free of charge, in case any grievance you can approach
DCP/SPUWAC, Ist Floor, Nanakpura, Moti Bagh, New Delhi 110021.